tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tajo and Samza HUG at LinkedIn, Nov. 5, 2013
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 11:30:20 GMT
Hi Eli,

I also wanted to meet you in this trip if possible. Unfortunately, it
was impossible due to the difference of schedules. I'm also sorry for
this. If I visit US again, we can make a meeting.

I'm also happy to heard that you are interested in Tajo's Yarn
component. Tajo's Yarn component in the master branch does not work
since the recent change. We need to fix it. In hadoop-2.2.0, Yarn API
has significantly changed. We also need to apply new API to Tajo's
Yarn component. If you have an interest in Tajo's Yarn component, we
can work together.

Thanks,
Hyunsik Choi