tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <ghoon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] next roadmap
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 02:23:37 GMT
Hyunsik,

I totally agree with you.
"CREATE TABLE ... PARTITION BY" will be very useful for uses.

Also, it is important to support group by extensions (GROUP BY CUBE, ROLL
UP, GROUPING SETS).
The relative issue is already created at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-256,
and I started some required works to support it.

Thanks,
Jihoon

--
Jihoon Son

Database & Information Systems Group,
Prof. Yon Dohn Chung Lab.
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
Korea University
1, 5-ga, Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu,
Seoul, 136-713, Republic of Korea

Tel : +82-2-3290-3580