tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <ghoon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tajo 0.2-incubating
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 01:32:43 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm glad to make the first release, too.
Before the release, I'm going to test various functions of Tajo in our
cluster, and then share the results.

Thanks,
Jihoon

--
Jihoon Son

Database & Information Systems Group,
Prof. Yon Dohn Chung Lab.
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
Korea University
1, 5-ga, Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu,
Seoul, 136-713, Republic of Korea

Tel : +82-2-3290-3580