tajo-dev mailing list archives

From ktpark <sir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] next roadmap
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 07:24:54 GMT
I agree with you and I think current version number (0.2) is too low to appeal the maturity
of Tajo :)
How about raise the version number more for general availability?

And, window functions will be greatly helpful in boosting Tajo usage in my company.

2013. 10. 23., 오후 12:21, Jinho Kim <jinossy@gmail.com> 작성: