tajo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Hudson (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (TAJO-159) QueryMaster cannot connect the remote CatalogServer.
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 03:48:54 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-159?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13758757#comment-13758757
] 

Hudson commented on TAJO-159:
-----------------------------

SUCCESS: Integrated in Tajo-trunk-postcommit #397 (See [https://builds.apache.org/job/Tajo-trunk-postcommit/397/])
TAJO-159: QueryMaster cannot connect the remote CatalogServer. (hyunsik) (hyunsik: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-tajo.git&a=commit&h=29ecb62b591cb64176b40600e34d36c011a0d506)
* tajo-common/src/main/java/org/apache/tajo/conf/TajoConf.java
* tajo-catalog/tajo-catalog-common/src/main/resources/catalog-default.xml
* tajo-catalog/tajo-catalog-server/src/main/resources/catalog-default.xml
* tajo-catalog/tajo-catalog-client/src/main/resources/catalog-default.xml
* CHANGES.txt

                
> QueryMaster cannot connect the remote CatalogServer.
> ----------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: TAJO-159
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-159
>             Project: Tajo
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: master
>            Reporter: Hyunsik Choi
>            Assignee: Hyunsik Choi
>             Fix For: 0.2-incubating
>
>         Attachments: TAJO-159.patch
>
>
> See the log. After TAJO-144, TajoWorker tries to connect a remote catalog server. But,
catalog server listens on 127.0.0.1 in default. We should change the default listen address
or make a manual for this.
> {noformat}
> 13/09/05 01:20:41 INFO service.AbstractService: Service:org.apache.tajo.master.TajoAsyncDispatcher
is started.
> 13/09/05 01:20:41 INFO querymaster.QueryMaster: ClientSessionTimeoutCheckThread started
> 13/09/05 01:20:41 INFO master.TajoAsyncDispatcher: AsyncDispatcher started:querymaster_1378340441017
> 13/09/05 01:20:41 INFO service.AbstractService: Service:org.apache.tajo.master.querymaster.QueryMaster
is started.
> 13/09/05 01:20:41 INFO service.AbstractService: Service:org.apache.tajo.worker.TajoWorkerManagerService
is started.
> 13/09/05 01:20:41 INFO service.AbstractService: Service:org.apache.tajo.worker.TajoWorker
is started.
> 13/09/05 01:20:41 INFO worker.TajoWorker: Connecting to TajoMaster (computer3:9005)
> 13/09/05 01:20:41 INFO catalog.CatalogClient: Trying to connect the catalog (146.193.XX.XX:9002)
> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
> 	at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
> 	at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:597)
> 	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientSocketPipelineSink$Boss.connect(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.java:496)
> 	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientSocketPipelineSink$Boss.processSelectedKeys(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.java:452)
> 	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientSocketPipelineSink$Boss.run(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.java:365)
> 	at org.jboss.netty.util.ThreadRenamingRunnable.run(ThreadRenamingRunnable.java:102)
> 	at org.jboss.netty.util.internal.DeadLockProofWorker$1.run(DeadLockProofWorker.java:42)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> java.io.IOException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refused
> 	at org.apache.tajo.catalog.CatalogClient.connect(CatalogClient.java:59)
> 	at org.apache.tajo.catalog.CatalogClient.<init>(CatalogClient.java:49)
> 	at org.apache.tajo.worker.TajoWorker.connectToCatalog(TajoWorker.java:303)
> 	at org.apache.tajo.worker.TajoWorker.setWorkerMode(TajoWorker.java:260)
> 	at org.apache.tajo.worker.TajoWorker.startWorker(TajoWorker.java:441)
> 	at org.apache.tajo.worker.TajoWorker.main(TajoWorker.java:494)
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
> 	at org.apache.tajo.rpc.NettyClientBase.init(NettyClientBase.java:66)
> 	at org.apache.tajo.rpc.ProtoBlockingRpcClient.<init>(ProtoBlockingRpcClient.java:67)
> 	at org.apache.tajo.catalog.CatalogClient.connect(CatalogClient.java:56)
> 	... 5 more
> Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
> 	at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
> 	at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:597)
> 	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientSocketPipelineSink$Boss.connect(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.java:496)
> 	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientSocketPipelineSink$Boss.processSelectedKeys(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.java:452)
> 	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientSocketPipelineSink$Boss.run(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.java:365)
> 	at org.jboss.netty.util.ThreadRenamingRunnable.run(ThreadRenamingRunnable.java:102)
> 	at org.jboss.netty.util.internal.DeadLockProofWorker$1.run(DeadLockProofWorker.java:42)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> 13/09/05 01:20:41 INFO querymaster.QueryMaster: Send QueryMaster Ready to QueryJobManager:q_1378340410718_0001
> Sep 5, 2013 1:20:41 AM org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline
> WARNING: An exception was thrown by a user handler while handling an exception event
([id: 0x1660ba42] EXCEPTION: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused)
> org.apache.tajo.rpc.RemoteException: Exception 
> 	at org.apache.tajo.rpc.ProtoBlockingRpcClient$ClientChannelUpstreamHandler.exceptionCaught(ProtoBlockingRpcClient.java:179)
> 	at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.oneone.OneToOneDecoder.handleUpstream(OneToOneDecoder.java:60)
> 	at org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.frame.FrameDecoder.exceptionCaught(FrameDecoder.java:378)
> 	at org.jboss.netty.channel.Channels.fireExceptionCaught(Channels.java:533)
> 	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientSocketPipelineSink$Boss.processSelectedKeys(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.java:457)
> 	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientSocketPipelineSink$Boss.run(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.java:365)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
> 	at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
> 	at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:597)
> 	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientSocketPipelineSink$Boss.connect(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.java:496)
> 	at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientSocketPipelineSink$Boss.processSelectedKeys(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.java:452)
> 	... 4 more
> 13/09/05 01:20:42 INFO worker.TajoWorkerManagerService: Receive executeQuery request:q_1378340410718_0001
> 13/09/05 01:20:42 INFO querymaster.QueryMaster: Start QueryStartEventHandler:q_1378340410718_0001
> 13/09/05 01:20:42 INFO querymaster.QueryMasterTask: Initialized Query Staging Dir: hdfs://computer3.gsd.inesc-id.pt:9000/user/user/tajo/q_1378340410718_0001
> 13/09/05 01:20:42 INFO service.AbstractService: Service:org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.YarnClientImpl
is inited.
> 13/09/05 01:20:42 INFO service.AbstractService: Service:org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.YarnClientImpl
is started.
> 13/09/05 01:20:42 INFO service.AbstractService: Service:org.apache.tajo.master.YarnTaskRunnerLauncherImpl
is inited.
> {noformat}

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

Mime
View raw message