tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Eli Reisman <apache.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Yourkit profiler
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 15:39:05 GMT
Hello Hyunsik and Jihoon! Glad to be around, I still have big plans to put
some time into Tajo and its YARN implementation, never fear! I'm speaking
about Giraph a little bit in the next few months, getting the Hadoop
cluster situation straightened out at my work, and then I can turn my
attention more fully to Tajo! Sorry its taken so long!

Eli