systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Janardhan <janardhan.pulivar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation search utility.
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2019 02:42:04 GMT
Hi,

Please find the live link for the search bar enabled docs for 1.2.0
 https://j143-bot.github.io/systemml/

1. For now the crawler searches in 1.2.0 only,
the functionality will be extended in a few days.
2. on minimize the dropdown is not working properly this will be addressed
in a different PR.

Thank you,
Janardhan