systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Niketan Pansare" <npan...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Fwd: [NOTICE] Mandatory migration of git repositories to gitbox.apache.org
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2019 21:16:59 GMT
Hi all,

As per the notice from Apache Infrastructure folks, we must migrate our
git repositories from git-wip-us.apache.org to gitbox.apache.org. To
coordinate the move with the Apache Infrastructure team, I have created
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17553  and requested them to
perform the migration on Monday, Jan 7th 2019. If you have concerns
regarding the migration, please feel free to raise them on the above JIRA.

Thanks,

Niketan Pansare
IBM Almaden Research Center
E-mail: npansar At us.ibm.com
http://researcher.watson.ibm.com/researcher/view.php?person=us-npansar

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [NOTICE] Mandatory migration of git repositories to
gitbox.apache.org
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 13:19:24 -0000
From: Apache Infrastructure Team <infrastructure@apache.org>
To: dev@systemml.apache.org

Hello, systemml folks.
As stated earlier in 2018, all git repositories must be migrated from
the git-wip-us.apache.org URL to gitbox.apache.org, as the old service
is being decommissioned. Your project is receiving this email because
you still have repositories on git-wip-us that needs to be migrated.

The following repositories on git-wip-us belong to your project:
  - systemml.git
  - systemml-website.git

We are now entering the mandated (coordinated) move stage of the roadmap,
and you are asked to please coordinate migration with the Apache
Infrastructure Team before February 7th. All repositories not migrated
on February 7th will be mass migrated without warning, and we'd appreciate
it if we could work together to avoid a big mess that day :-).

Moving to gitbox means you will get full write access on GitHub as well,
and be able to close/merge pull requests and much more.

To have your repositories moved, please follow these steps:

- Ensure consensus on the move (a link to a lists.apache.org thread will
   suffice for us as evidence).
- Create a JIRA ticket at

Your migration should only take a few minutes. If you wish to migrate
at a specific time of day or date, please do let us know in the ticket.

As always, we appreciate your understanding and patience as we move
things around and work to provide better services and features for
the Apache Family.

Should you wish to contact us with feedback or questions, please do so
at: users@infra.apache.org.

With regards,
Apache Infrastructure