systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Janardhan <janard...@apache.org>
Subject Autoencoder codegen testing with R
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2019 04:40:30 GMT
Hi,

I have replicated AutoEncoder-2layer script in R. But, can the output files
(W1, b1, ...) will match the R script. (not matching in my implementation).

Because, we have used Rand functions without seed in dml script also R
doesn't provide any Rand(.., seed=..) function. I have just used

*IN DML : Rand(m, n, min=-1, max=1)*
*IN R: runif(n, min=-1, max=1) %*% matrix(1, m, 1) *

Should the results from Autoencoder-2layer.dml will match with that of R
script.

Thanks,
Janardhan