systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Boehm <mboe...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC 2018 Student Guobao Li
Date Wed, 02 May 2018 04:49:13 GMT
Hi all,

please join me in welcoming Guobao Li as a GSoC 2018 student, who will
be working on SYSTEMML-2083 (Language and runtime for parameter
servers) this summer. We're currently in the community bonding phase,
but the project will start May 14.

Krishna already kindly volunteered (on the dev list and in an offline
discussion) to act as a co-mentor when needed. Additionally, since
this is a major feature, I encourage everybody to provide early
feedback on the design documents and PRs, even if it's just for
specific aspects.

@Guobao: Please reach out as needed and let's aim to have all
technical discussions, except for our weekly calls, in public. A good
place to start would be to restructure the current JIRA tasks in the
next weeks.

Regards,
Matthias