systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Boehm <mboe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release Planning
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2018 01:22:58 GMT
Hi all,

I'm sure you've seen that Spark 2.3 just got released. This lines up
beautifully with our own SystemML 1.1 release. Accordingly, I would
recommend to use Spark 2.3 for our due diligence algorithm-level Q/A. How
about we shoot for an RC1 by March 12? This should give enough time to run
over reasonably large data and fix all related issues.

Regards,
Matthias