systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Govinda Malavipathirana <mp.govi...@gmail.com>
Subject [SYSTEMML-2089] Extended Caffe2DML and Keras2DML script generators.
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2018 19:38:21 GMT
Hi'
I'm currently working on the GSoC proposal and looking for contribute on
Caffe2DML, Keras2DML script generators. I would like to know the sub task
in details. As far as I can understand when user writes a Caffe, Keras
script it should be convert to the DML script. In such case I have a couple
of questions,

   1. As a example keras do support theano, tensorflow backends, in this
   script generator are we going to use theano/tensorflow backends as well? if
   it does the script conversion should happen like this(I guess)...
   [image: Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 12.22.19 AM.png]
   ​
   2. How is the mapping functionality happen between framework script and
   DML script?
   3. And what could be the limitation, such as are we define all the DML
   functionality in terms of keras/caffe?

 Also I'm hoping to contribute on [SYSTEMML-2085] Basic runtime primitives
as well hope to get the details of it as well.
Best regards,
Govinda.

​