systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release Planning
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 01:24:19 GMT
+1 on upgrading
-------- Original message --------From: Matthias Boehm <mboehm7@gmail.com> Date: 3/8/18
 5:19 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: dev@systemml.apache.org Subject: Re: Release Planning
related to Spark 2.3, we might want to update our ANTLR version because
with Spark 2.3 every parsed DML script (i.e., multiple times with imported
DML files) produces the following warning:

"ANTLR Tool version 4.5.3 used for code generation does not match the
current runtime version 4.7"

Regards,
Matthias