systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Prithviraj Sen" <s...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [TESTS] What are the best practices for dml script testing. Thanks.
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2018 17:35:55 GMT

Hi Janardhan

SystemML allows scripts to import other scripts. So its possible for your
test script to import your script and test portions of it (assuming things
are appropriately function-ified).

If your question is specifically to check gradients of a certain objective,
then you may want to follow the recipe of 'grad_check.dml'. In general, its
a good idea to test out smaller portions (gradients or otherwise) of a
large dml script in a piecemeal manner.

regards
prithvi