systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Nakul Jindal <naku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] GSoC 2018
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2018 07:53:31 GMT
Hi Krishna,

That is a great idea. Thank you for offering to be a mentor/co-mentor.
I suggest that you think of a list of projects that you can mentor, discuss
them on the mailing list and we can add them as JIRAs with the appropriate
tags (as required by Apache).

If there are students on this mailing list who want to suggest a topic,
that is very welcome too. If a mentor is willing to take it on, they will
respond either here or on a JIRA.

-Nakul