systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Janardhan Pulivarthi <janardhan.pulivar...@gmail.com>
Subject [review request] for the bayesian optimization support
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2018 18:16:53 GMT
Hi all,

this is in reference to [systemml-979], after 4 months of going through the
design preliminary implementation of each component.

Now, we need to take up the review of the each component one by one and can
be merged after LGTM.

Please find that, we've done some modification to syntax, builtin functions
to accommodate this one. It touches our python setup, api, mlcontext,
neural network library, and  ml library.

So, can I get review for relevant components from the domain experts, in
the next few days.

Thanks a lot,
Janardhan