systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Niketan Pansare" <npan...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: dev environment on windows
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 18:45:15 GMT
Hi Janardhan,

The artifact in your error message
http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Ca%3A%22jcuda-natives%22 is
available on maven central. However, it is supported only for 64-bit JVM
and hence org.jcuda:jcuda-natives:jar:${jcuda.os}-${jcuda.arch}:0.8.0 fails
. Can you please set JAVA_HOME to something like "C:\Program Files\Java
\jdk1.8.0_151"  (in case you have 64-bit JDK) ?

Thanks,

Niketan Pansare
IBM Almaden Research Center
E-mail: npansar At us.ibm.com