systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Boehm <mboe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dev environment on windows
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2017 21:13:58 GMT
I'm using eclipse on win and simply defined two maven run configurations
for

(1) the default build (base=${workspace_loc:/systemml}, goals=package), and
(2) the distribution build ((base=${workspace_loc:/systemml},
goals=package, profiles=distribution).

I'm sure intellij provides a similar builtin maven support, but maybe an
intellij user can comment on that as well.

Regards,
Matthias