systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Janardhan Pulivarthi <janardhan.pulivar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dev environment on windows
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 16:16:28 GMT
Hi, - Thanks all for the help.

BTW, my centOS 7 server is working fine on google cloud.

1. I resolved JDK issue by presenting `JAVA_HOME` instead of placing direct
folder path(C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_151) in `PATH`.

2.  Before running, I have deleted `~/.m2` folder.
     (a) If I run `mvn clean package` through windows cmd, or
     (b) If I run mvn through life cycle option in IntelliJ (as per Dylan's
advice), the error thrown is...

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project systemml: Could not resolve
dependencies for project org.apache.systemml:systemml:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
The following artifacts could not be resolved:
org.jcuda:jcuda-natives:jar:${jcuda.os}-${jcuda.arch}:0.8.0,
org.jcuda:jcublas-natives:jar:${jcuda.os}-${jcuda.arch}:0.8.0,
org.jcuda:jcusparse-natives:jar:${jcuda.os}-${jcuda.arch}:0.8.0,
org.jcuda:jcusolver-natives:jar:${jcuda.os}-${jcuda.arch}:0.8.0,
org.jcuda:jcudnn-natives:jar:${jcuda.os}-${jcuda.arch}:0.8.0: Could not
find artifact org.jcuda:jcuda-natives:jar:${jcuda.os}-${jcuda.arch}:0.8.0
in central (https://repo1.maven.org/maven2) -> [Help 1]

Where as I could `org/cuda` folder in mvn repo and my local repo. (as shown
below).

​

​
​