systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Copyright question regarding R4ML/SystemML
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2017 06:05:00 GMT
HI Deron,

Sorry I missed this email. Here is the link to ASF policy about code
contribution: http://apache.org/foundation/how-it-works/legal.html

For big code contrib such as R4ML need to submit Software Grant to ASF via
http://apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt

Once approved then could send PR to merge the change.

- Henry