systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SystemML, docker
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2017 01:51:52 GMT
I have updated the different layers of this image to add Spark 2.2.0,
Zeppelin 0.7.3 and SystemML 0.15. For now, it seems that, after you start
it, you still need to go and update the Spark home on the zeppelin ui.
Please let me know if you find any other problems as I just did a quick
update with minimum test. I still need to update the sample notebooks to
any SystemML API changes.

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975