systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Janardhan <j...@protonmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] R-Interface to SystemML
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2017 11:43:40 GMT
Hi Arvind,

This is a great idea. One question: the R4ML generates any plan like the SystemML with `DML`
Or with providing some interface we leverage this feature ?. Community effort in the sense
of collaborative algorithm implementation.(?)

Is this the Spark-R repo ( https://github.com/rstudio/sparklyr ) ?

Thanks,
Janardhan