systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Glenn Weidner" <gweid...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Consistency SystemML configuration properties
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2017 23:48:15 GMT

+1 for 'sysml'.

Thanks,
Glenn

From:	Matthias Boehm <mboehm7@googlemail.com>
To:	dev@systemml.apache.org
Date:	09/16/2017 04:34 PM
Subject:	Consistency SystemML configuration properties

Currently, our SystemML configuration properties use an inconsistent prefix
scheme. For example, some properties use the prefix 'dml' (e.g.,
dml.yarn.appmaster), others 'systemml' (e.g., systemml.stats.finegrained),
and yet others no prefix at all (e.g., localtmpdir).

We discussed this before but we never actually made the change. I would
prefer the prefix 'sysml' for consistency with our package names. Are there
any other preferences? If not, I'll make this change end of next week.

Regards,
Matthias