systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Boehm <mboe...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Memory estimates equal to zero
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2017 21:05:36 GMT
Hi Nantia,

that's a good question - if your input data is very small, there is nothing
to worry about. For the explain output, the memory estimates are rounded to
MB. Therefore, whenever your input is less than 65,536 cells (dense), you
will see a memory estimate of 0 MB (e.g., round(65,535*8/(1,024*1,024)) =
0).

Regards,
Matthias