systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Boehm <mboe...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache SystemML 0.15.0 (RC1)
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2017 01:06:31 GMT
I ran our perftest up to 8GB with codegen enabled. Generally it ran fine
with good performance improvements, except for few runtime issues with
multi-nomial Mlogreg and Naive Bayes (SYSTEMML-1897). I already pushed the
related fix to master and the 0.15 branch so we can include it if we anyway
cut another release.

Regards,
Matthias