systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Janardhan Pulivarthi <janardhan.pulivar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [QUESTION] XOR operations in SystemML. Thanks.
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2017 03:57:34 GMT
Hi,

yes, no big reason to deviate. But, simplicity of `*a (+) b*` or `*a >< b*`like
` *a ^ 2*` (compared to `*xor(a, b)`*, which of the type` *pow(a, 2) `*),
to be consistent with the other symbols of dml.

In this simple case:
2. ` *xor(xor(a, b), c)..)  ` (*sorry, if I written this syntax wrongly)

Your word will be final.

Thanks,
Janardhan