systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Boehm <mboe...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: List of SystemML research papers?
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 18:45:36 GMT
the following list (under tab publications) can serve as a starting point:
https://researcher.watson.ibm.com/researcher/view_group_pubs.php?grp=3174

I would actually recommend to extend this from papers to papers, talks, and
posters in order to have a single place, where we make all such resources
available.

Regards,
Matthias