systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Surve <ac...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Apache SystemML Branch 0.14 (SystemML 0.14 release) and Branch master (SystemML 1.0 release)
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 19:21:50 GMT
Hi,

We have released SystemML 0.14 on May 9th.Considering coming release is SystemML 1.0 with
bunch of changes in mind, proposing first Release Candidate Date to be week of July 10th  instead
of week of June 12th earlier communicated.
Lets discuss if there is any other suggestion.

-Arvind

Arvind Surve | Spark Technology Center  | http://www.spark.tc/

On Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 9:59:42 PM PDT, Arvind Surve <acs_s@yahoo.com> wrote:Hi,
We have created branch branch-0.14 based on SytemML 0.14 RC4 tag.This branch will be used
to develop SystemML 0.14 based code.
Current master branch will be used to develop next major release (SystemML 1.0) code.If you
add major/blocking fix for existing supported functionality, you need to add that fix both
in branch-0.14 and master branch.Changes specific to new feature should be added only in
master branch.
Release candidate for SystemML 1.0 is planned for week of  June 12th 2017, to have release
available by end of June 2017.

 Arvind Surve | Spark Technology Center  | http://www.spark.tc/