systemml-dev mailing list archives

From arijit chakraborty <ak...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: SystemML query
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2017 15:40:51 GMT

Thank you!
Arijit

________________________________
From: Niketan Pansare <npansar@us.ibm.com>
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2017 9:14 PM
To: arijit chakraborty
Cc: Matthias Boehm1; Berthold Reinwald
Subject: Re: SystemML query

Thanks Arijit. I appreciate your feedback. I will convey your concerns to other committers
and urge them to be active on stackoverflow too. If you have already posted questions on stackoverflow,
please send me the links and I will do my best to answer them :)

On Apr 14, 2017, at 6:50 AM, arijit chakraborty <akc14@hotmail.com<mailto:akc14@hotmail.com>>