systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Nakul Jindal <naku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while building SystemML from source
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 16:12:53 GMT
Try doing a
mvn clean package

The "mvn clean install" is triggering the "verify" phase which we use for our integration
tests.

For the integration tests, you'll need to have "Rscript" installed along with the appropriate
R packages. Also, the temporary directory the tests write to, need to have 777 permission.
This is something that Hadoop requires. For the tests, there is a "SystemML-config.xml" file
(that is not the one in conf/) that you'll need to modify to specify the temp/scratch space
used by the tests. A simple solution I use to run the integration tests manually is to copy
the entire systemml directory to my /tmp and run it from there.

-Nakul