systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Boehm <mboe...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache SystemML 0.14.0-incubating (RC2)
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 05:38:58 GMT
well it's been 7 days now, so how do we resolve this deadlock? I
personally, think that SYSTEMML-1467 and SYSTEMML-1474 are sufficient to
cut a new release.

However, apart from these known issues, I did not encounter any additional
issues running large-scale experiments with L2SVM, GLM, MLogreg, LinregCG,
LinregDS, and PCA over scaled versions of MNIST and ImageNet (up to 1TB,
with uncompressed and compressed linear algebra).

Regards,
Matthias