systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Boehm <mboe...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache SystemML 0.14.0-incubating (RC1)
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 03:09:23 GMT
sorry, but -1 due to SYSTEMML-1464 and SYSTEMML-1459.

In detail, SYSTEMML-1464 is a blocker issue for me because it renders JMLC
model scoring of text inputs with tokens that contain spaces almost
unusable. Furthermore, SYSTEMML-1459 covers a rewrite issue that might
corrupt hop dags for special operation patterns. Since this release was
meant to cover robustness features before we make backwards incompatible
changes, I'd feel much more comfortable resolving these issues right away.

Regards,
Matthias