systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Link broken?
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 23:09:44 GMT
Hi Ethan,

Thanks for finding this. I updated the 0.12 link so that it works.

It looks like the Getting Started tutorial is quite outdated. We moved to
Spark 2.0.2/2.1.0 for 0.13, and we are in the middle of a 0.14 release. It
probably makes most sense for someone to update this tutorial for 0.14 once
it is available.

Deron

--
Deron Eriksson