systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Berthold Reinwald" <reinw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Next Steps in the graduation process
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 20:45:34 GMT
i'm working on it.

Regards,
Berthold Reinwald
IBM Almaden Research Center
office: (408) 927 2208; T/L: 457 2208
e-mail: reinwald@us.ibm.com

From:   Matthias Boehm <mboehm7@googlemail.com>
To:     dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org
Date:   03/16/2017 01:41 PM
Subject:        Re: Next Steps in the graduation process

well, then this was a misunderstanding - I took your statement "We might
also need a Maturity Model assessment" just as a heads-up for something
that might not necessarily be required. Anyway, I could look into it
tonight, unless someone else volunteers who could do it immediately.

Regards,
Matthias

<acs_s@yahoo.com.invalid