systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Boehm <mboe...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] SystemML Graduation
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 19:55:40 GMT
Thanks for starting this discussion Luciano. I think it's a good point in
time to graduate SystemML as we have shown readiness by creating an open
and positive community, and it would send a great signal to potential new
users and developers. From my perspective, we should aim for a top-level
project.

Regards,
Matthias