systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Surve <ac...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Next Steps in the graduation process
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 19:59:22 GMT
I will start looking at discussion and drafting a board resolution for SystemML as a TLP
project Arvind Surve | Spark Technology Center  | http://www.spark.tc/

      From: Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com>
 To: dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org
 Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 11:26 AM
 Subject: Next Steps in the graduation process

I am going to start a formal community vote for graduation, and in
parallel, update our project incubator page.

Could someone please help with the discussion and drafting a board
resolution for SystemML as a TLP project (see details below)

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#tlp-resolution

We will also need to identify a project chair (see responsibilities below)

https://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#chair

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975