systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Glenn Weidner" <gweid...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Namespace handling w/ imports
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 06:15:33 GMT

Use of source filenames instead of default namespace helped address various
issues and tasks under https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYSTEMML-590
that were encountered when creating the SystemML-NN script library.  Unit
tests were also added to cover different import scenarios.  As I recall,
function name conflicts could potentially occur between independent source
files when global default namespace used.  It also helped simplify calling
dml-bodied functions when a file was imported by another.

Thanks,
Glenn