systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Boehm <mboe...@googlemail.com>
Subject Corrupt SystemML 0.12 release download
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 05:25:47 GMT
Just in case you have not seen the issue described in [1], the download of
our 0.12 release is currently corrupted as the included SystemML.jar does
not contain the antlr-runtime and wink-json libraries. Hence, without
modifying the jar, SystemML fails with ClassNotFoundExceptions.

I agree with Felix that we should fix this ASAP, potentially just fixing
the links. Furthermore, I'd like to understand why there is a difference
between the artifacts in the maven repository (which contain these
libraries) and our download page. Could anyone clarify this discrepancy,
please?

Regards,
Matthias

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYSTEMML-1250