systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Surve <ac...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject SystemML 0.13 Release publish issue. (Resolved)
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 03:26:47 GMT
Network/Nexus issue caused issue described below.Republishing helped to resolved this issue.
-Arvind Arvind Surve | Spark Technology Center  | http://www.spark.tc/

      From: Arvind Surve <acs_s@yahoo.com.INVALID>
 To: Dev <dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org>
 Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 4:05 PM
 Subject: SystemML 0.13 Release publish issue.

Hi Luciano,
We have Maven Publish issue. As a part of Release Publish process, its supposed to send .asc,
.md5, sha1 for every file we send to Nexus Repository,In build process it shows all files
being sent.
But when we try to close the release for dev, it complains that .asc for every file don't
exist.I see all files on Nexus Repository other than .asc file. (Uploaded screenshot)
I have opened JIRA against Apache Infrastructure.

Please let me know if there is any alternative solution to resolve it quickly.

 Arvind Surve | Spark Technology Center  | http://www.spark.tc/