systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Surve <ac...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject SystemML 0.13 Release plan (RC Build @ ~10AM PST)
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2017 11:12:07 GMT
Hi,
We will be starting SystemML 0.13 Release Candidate (RC) build around 10AM PST today (02/20).Once
tag for SystemML 0.13 RC gets created, branch may get created any time later per need.Only
MUST (Stop shipment) fixes for 0.13 release will go in this newly created branch.You can
continue your check-ins in master branch.

-Arvind
Arvind Surve | Spark Technology Center  | http://www.spark.tc/

      From: Arvind Surve <acs_s@yahoo.com>
 To: Dev <dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org>
 Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 8:29 AM
 Subject: SystemML 0.13 Release plan

Hi,
We are planning to get SystemML 0.13 release out. One of the major purpose of this release
is to provide supporting SystemML on Spark 2.1.0.We will plan to do Release Candidate (RC)
build by end of this week. After RC build, verification will be done to get code ready for
publish.
Once RC build gets started code for SystemML 0.13 will be frozen other than any stop shipment
issues.If you are working on any critical issue/s, please try to get in change/s by EOD Friday
(2/17/2017) PST.

ThanksArvind
 ------------------     Arvind Surve     Spark Technology Center     http://www.spark.tc/