systemml-dev mailing list archives

From fschue...@posteo.de
Subject Re: GSoc 2017
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 22:58:35 GMT
Hi Krishna,

cool to see that you're interested in SystemML!

 From your list I personally think that a) and d) would be well suited
for projects, especially a good python DSL is a high priority.

We will apply as an organization to GSoC once organization applications
are open (Jan. 19th) and I think we will find mentors for at least a)
and d). If you already want to take a look at what is currently there, I
suggest to look at our python APIs and documentation. If you want to
take on the DSL project it might also be a good idea to look into the
DML documentation and related papers to see what we need to support.

The proposals will probably circulate on the mailinglist, too, so keep
an eye on that :)

-Felix