systemml-dev mailing list archives

From dusenberr...@gmail.com
Subject Re: SystemML Branch for any fixes related to Spark 1.6x
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2017 21:55:24 GMT
Thanks, Luciano for creating the branch. Could we rename it to "branch-0.12" to better reflect
that any changes that are added would only apply to future bug fix releases on the 0.12.x
line?  This would be more in line with the naming scheme that Spark uses for its branches,
and should cause less confusion.

--

Mike Dusenberry
GitHub: github.com/dusenberrymw