systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Dusenberry <dusenberr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SystemML Branch for any fixes related to Spark 1.6x
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2017 02:02:08 GMT
Alright, I've updated the branch to `branch-0.12`, and cherry picked a few
commits on top that looked necessary.  We can use this branch to finish the
0.12 release, and to provide any bug fixes.  For commits specifically
related to the release, such as cutting a rc2 for 0.12, just push them to
this branch.  Otherwise, if a defect is found that needs to be fixed before
releasing 0.12, fix it in the master first, and then cherry pick that
commit to the `branch-0.12` branch.

- Mike

--

Michael W. Dusenberry