systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]: [VOTE] Apache SystemML 0.12.0-incubating (RC1)
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 19:21:33 GMT

> The artifacts on Apache show:
> systemml-0.12.0-incubating-bin.tgz
> EVERYTHING is under a root folder called "systemml-0.12.0-incubating-
> standalone" . Question, why "standalone"?

I believe the standalone tgz and zip artifacts are getting manually renamed
during the release process after being generated by "mvn clean package -P
distribution", so the root folder is showing the original artifact name
rather than the renamed artifact name. I'll create a JIRA and PR to update
the pom or assembly to use the newer "-bin" so that they contain the
expected root folder and so they do not need to be manually renamed.

Deron

--
Deron Eriksson
Spark Technology Center