systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Release cadence
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2017 07:51:24 GMT
I would like to propose a more consistent release cadence. The release
early, release often mantra is good to increase community interest, and
also enable users to provide feedback sooner on the areas we are developing.

How about releasing every month? Maybe we do something like development
phase on the first three weeks of the month, and stabilization/test/release
on the last week? This would align with the proposed next release date from
Mike Dusenberry (Feb 1st)  on the roadmap thread.

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975