systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Narayanaswami, Sandeep" <Sandeep.Narayanasw...@capitalone.com>
Subject Re: Maven build failing
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 22:21:02 GMT
Thank you all so much for your responses. I really appreciate it.
Felix was correct: It did turn out to be a proxy issue. I was able to hit the repository from
a browser, so I was initially confused as to why it was breaking. I ended up changing my maven
settings.xml to include the proxy info and that worked.

Felix’s response leads me to another question: I’m probably missing something obvious
here, but it seems to me like the SystemML download page only offers binaries for the standalone
version, and there seems to be no way (besides building from source) to get my hands on the
SystemML.jar. Is this correct?