systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Acs S <ac...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: GSoc 2017
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 08:57:06 GMT
Thanks Krishna for your interest in SystemML.
You can contribute to SystemML in various ways:    - Providing fix or new feature. Fix/Feature
could be identified by you or anybody else.    - Writing new algorithm.    - Writing/updating
documentation    - Validating release candidate builds    - Evaluating SystemML and providing
feedback    - Providing feedback on docs, usage, functionality    - Educating community
about SystemML
I would suggest you to start with SystemML website: Community
Start using SystemML by leveraging existing documentation. Once familiar with SystemML, look
at the RoadMap, existing Jira items. Then you can either request to work on existing Jiras
or propose any new change you may think.
Hope this help.
-Arvind

|   |
Community
 Apache SystemML provides an optimal workplace for Machine Learning using big data  |   |