systemml-dev mailing list archives

From fschue...@posteo.de
Subject Re: Maven build failing
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2017 01:26:02 GMT
Hi Sandeep,

it seems like you can't connect to the maven repository. Can you open
the link to the repository in a browser?
(https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/)
Are you behind a proxy maybe?

If nothing else, you can download a binary release from our website to
get started working with SystemML:
http://systemml.apache.org/download.html
The beginners guide (http://systemml.apache.org/get-started) has another
way of getting started if you don't need to build the source yourself.

- Felix