systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release process document for SystemML
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 20:43:35 GMT
Hi Arvind,

Thank you for bringing this up. Just wanted to let you know we have
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYSTEMML-848 to address this. I would
be happy to work with Luciano in the creation of such documentation. Since
Luciano has had to do all of our release deployments by himself, I would
also be happy to be more involved in our 1.0 release. It's a great
opportunity to gain more first-hand experience with the Apache incubator
process.

I will be on vacation next week, but I can help out after that.

Deron