systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject Removing unused code
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 19:56:18 GMT
Hi,

I just submitted a few pull requests to do some minor refactoring to remove
some unused code.

Please let me know if you believe any of this code is not actually dead
code and should be kept, or if it should be kept with comments (such as
'TODO: operation needs to be implemented', etc).

[SYSTEMML-1132] Remove unused classes from project
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/pull/298

[SYSTEMML-1133] Remove unused constants from project
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/pull/299

[SYSTEMML-1134] Remove unused enums from project
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/pull/300

[SYSTEMML-1135] Remove unused enum constants from project
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/pull/301

[SYSTEMML-1136] Remove unreferenced fields and member classes
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/pull/302

Thank you,
Deron